Featured Articles

Gold Trend Celebrity Editorials Tokyo Fashion Trends 2010

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Two Tone Hair Fever



From Kerli to Lady GaGa the two tone look is all the rage! I am a big fan of this look. I just don't know if I would be brave enough to go there again with my hair. I wish I had a picture to show off my dreadlocks from some 6 years ago. I used to rock locks that were dipped in platinum color to create a look of depth that was both edgy and dramatic! Not sure if this look is for you? You can always purchase hair extensions of various colors to try out, to see if the look fits you! The photo above is of a fashion spread done by Abbery Lee Kershaw for Vougue Australia. This is my favorite pic of her work from this Issue. It's a New Year and Spring is almost here!Have you got makeover fever like I do?


photos- fashiongonerogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Feedback