Featured Articles

Gold Trend Celebrity Editorials Tokyo Fashion Trends 2010

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Oh My Cuteness!!!




















Whoever said that mixing the 40's with the 80's couldn't work, has their mouth dropping in awe of Marc by Mark Jacobs Spring 2010 collection! And to make things even more interesting, he added African-inspired prints to reel in those tribal print lovers! This collection is also my favorite look for men this season. The ultra easy fabric of the rolled up pants was just absolutely attractive to me. But really, this collection had me at the bunny bows and geek-retro sunglasses! An all around super fun collection!

Photos-style.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm In Love With The Marc By Marc Jacobs Spring 2010 Collection. Nothing but fun for girls this season!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave Your Feedback