Featured Articles

Gold Trend Celebrity Editorials Tokyo Fashion Trends 2010

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pocahontas Keeps Poking Me!


Ever since I saw the Marc Jacobs for Louis Vuitton’s ad with Madonna fiercely styled and posing, I can't seem to get the whole Pocahontas meets High Fashion image out of my head! Well, I can confess, I have been obsessed with feathers for more than five years now! I occasionally love to pop up to events with one peacock feather dangling from my ear. What can I say, I am a lover of using fashion as a conversation starter! This year you can find all sorts of fashion and accessories jumping on the tribal hot wagon. From feather printed dresses and tunics to highly adorned wedges and sandals! Here are a few things that have caught my eye:




photos-Dress-Literature Noir Neiman Marcus, Aldoshoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Feedback