Featured Articles

Gold Trend Celebrity Editorials Tokyo Fashion Trends 2010

Friday, December 2, 2011

Pleats Please!





As I scanned my closet for inspiration, I couldn't help but gawk over the blue insanely pleated skirt that hung in my closet. It is something about pleats that says wear me. Wear me for style, sophistication, romance and timelessness. Yet I still didn't have any real motivation to throw on the vintage pleated skirt until just now. From Barbara's Casasola & Vivienne Mok's soft take on pleats to the bold whimsy pieces of Gaetano Navarra, I found myself saying, "pleats please, pleats please!" as I scanned through the designer's LookBooks. I've got a new hunger to make more pleated garment's mine. Excitedly, pleats will be here for some time to come!

pictures-fashionising.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Feedback