Featured Articles

Gold Trend Celebrity Editorials Tokyo Fashion Trends 2010

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Spring 2012 Seafoam Spring

Seafoam Green. It is the color I fell in love with searching Japanese magazines for new interior decorating inspiration. I've been yearning to capture a more coastal mood within my home but I have to make a much softer statement. So I thought of using splashes of Seafoam Green, characteristic of the ocean, throughout my home. It's fresh light hue is the perfect shade of color when you want to be neutral. It's a not so obvious statement of neutral than when using the usual beige or white pallets. Seafoam Green is Milan's top trend in color for Spring 2012. Who wouldn't want to dream of Milan as inspiration in decorating? I also can't help but love the thought of being reminded of Mint Chocolate Ice Cream! So I've decided that it is a color I will add to my home. Here are some yummy finds inspired by this color to wear this upcoming Spring.

ACNE Lucille Taff



Anthropologie Geo Mod Shades




ASOS HYSTERIC
Glitter Platform High Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Feedback