Featured Articles

Gold Trend Celebrity Editorials Tokyo Fashion Trends 2010

Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Warrior In Me



Warrior
Marie Claire Italia May 2010
Shot by: Rennio Maifredi
Style: Laura Seganti
Model: Masha Novoselova

The title of this fashion editorial is exactly how I felt cleaning my home and approaching this blog for the very first time from taking some weeks from writing. I searched high and low for the yummiest fashion and I would like to start off with this fashion editorial by Marie Claire Italia. With a backdrop that would make anyone's mouth salivate at it's richness of depth and muted earth tone colors, your immediately engulfed in the styling of clothing and dramatic posing captured by this amazing photographer. Shot in one location giving you repeat imagery of sand and sky, you feel as though the model is stuck in time, in her own world of fashion to die for. The picture above is of course my favorite. The pictures also make you think, who will save her? Does she need saving? I don't think so! Not when your wearing hot designer clothes like that! O.K. so, now the question is, who will save me from my love affair of fashion? Forget it, I'm a fashion warrior, and I am too far gone!

View more here: Fashioncopious.typepad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Feedback