Featured Articles

Gold Trend Celebrity Editorials Tokyo Fashion Trends 2010

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Coastal Mood Anyone?



As I was sprucing up my garden, I became inspired to decorate my home Coastal. I had discovered last year shells collected from one of my favorite beaches near my home. I gleefully eyed the shapes and earth toned colors of each shell. They reminded me of long peaceful walks along the beach and the enjoyable quiet conversations shared between me and my family. The hunt is always the best part of gathering shells. Looking for that next inspiring shoe, I found this low cut boot by Christian Louboutin. It captured that same delight. From the nude colors to the textered weave of the shoe, such a sharp boot, it reminds you of simple pleasant memories of coastal beauty.

photo-www.christianlouboutin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Feedback