Featured Articles

Gold Trend Celebrity Editorials Tokyo Fashion Trends 2010

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I Was Inspired # 3

I just got back from seeing the movie, Clash of The Titans, which has been an childhood favorite movie. Now it is one of my favorite movies of the year! I was inspired to make a set on Polyvore that would express my excitement and found this lovely Olive Dress by, La Petite S***** . Even though the costume design for this movie was played over the top despite the original 1980's version, I liked that it did not take away from the actors ability to draw you in and convince you that you was apart of the mythological epic. So I have drawn from that, creating a set that is simple yet bold in its design. Pullng from trends of today, yet pieces that would appear timeless.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Feedback