Featured Articles

Gold Trend Celebrity Editorials Tokyo Fashion Trends 2010

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kawaii Bento Boxes That Made Me Go YUM!








































































To encourage the "Bento Master" in me, I decided that I must find the ultimate Bento box of my dreams! Here are a few of my favorite finds. Bento Boxes come in a variety of shapes, design and uses. I wanted to go Kawaii, not because I have a baby boy who I will be making the Bento for, but because who can really resist the super cute Bento Box designs! I will be collecting Bento boxes for myself and my son. Happy Bento Box collecting!

Photos gathered from the following websites- from-japan-with-love.com, jbox.com, japanistic.com, shop.iloveobento.com, mysweetmuffin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Feedback