Featured Articles

Gold Trend Celebrity Editorials Tokyo Fashion Trends 2010

Friday, April 30, 2010

I Was Inspired # 4



Morning Flowers
Vogue Nippon June 2010
Shot by: Andreas Sjödin
Model: Frida Gustavsson

Just as I was dedicating my day to frolicking in my garden, I found this editorial. Flowers, roses, floral, it never look so yummy as it does in this editorial by Vogue Nippon! I want to copy this style! I love the big straw floppy hat, which I am in search of the perfect one right now and I love the idea of adding flowers to it! So romantic! I love the color and texture of the long socks and I also love the plum colored lipstick! The brightness of light adds to the feel of romance and the pose is just delightful!

view more here:fashioncopious.typepad.com

1 comment:

  1. this is a very beautiful and natural style, love it :)
    drey jewelry.

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave Your Feedback