Featured Articles

Gold Trend Celebrity Editorials Tokyo Fashion Trends 2010

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sportswear, Spring/Summer Trend






















Ready to let your hair down? Taking notes from Alexander Wang's Spring/Summer 2010 show,Instyle.co.uk says that the key to embracing Sportswear as a trend is to, "allow your urban cool to shine through by teaming rolled-up trackies with heels, cover mid-riffs with high-waisted pants, plait your hair and throw on a classic trench." I still don't know if I am willing to wear heels with track pants but what I do know is that I am really embracing the body conscious designs and brights for this season. My favorite Sport look would have to be Versace's 2010 Ready-To-Wear Collection. The 90's inspired prints and shears teamed up with ultra body hugging minis is what I would love to sport! It looks like I had the right idea of hitting the gym to get those bottom limbs in shape! I so really want to try wearing a rockin' mini-bright this summer!

Photos-Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Feedback